Welcome to My Deliciously Healthy Kitchen, let me show you how food can make you look and feel great!

Tuesday 16 October 2012

A new beginning............

Well where to begin? Not really sure if I can call it the start? Anyway......

After a couple of years of living in foreign lands and testing the water on the opposite side of our green and pleasant land I have found myself to be back where I started (well kind of, give or take a few miles). 

Much time has been spent pondering during this little break from the real world over what to do with my life? After many, many thoughts and ideas, countless cups of coffee and bottles of wine and late night discussions with a bored looking other half, eureka! 

I decided to turn something that has already been taking over my life for as long as I can remember into my very own business. Surely the best job in the world has got to be something that you love doing? 

So here I am, I have been on every diet under the sun and actually none of them work, you just get fatter! What I have learnt that in order to feel good about yourself and look great, you have to care about what you are putting into your body. Eat real food, prepared with real ingredients and enjoy it. By no means am I a saint when it comes to my eating and drinking habits but I believe that if you are good most of the time then that means that you can be a little naughty too!

I am going to share with you what I have learnt over the years, I started off without a clue and spent many months in my first kitchen staring at the cooker wondering how on earth I was going to feed myself? By trial and error and with piles of cookbooks at the ready I have finally worked it out. 

All you need is a huge appetite for deliciously healthy food!