Welcome to My Deliciously Healthy Kitchen, let me show you how food can make you look and feel great!

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Popping up!

   So you know all about My Deliciously Healthy Kitchen's cookery classes and that the website is coming soon, but there is something else in the pipeline that might just appeal to those of you who don't fancy getting your hands dirty in the kitchen!

   The My Deliciously Healthy Kitchen Pop-Up event is coming soon! I will be the one in the kitchen getting my hands dirty whilst you diners kick back and have a nice evening out with your friends or family! There will be a 3 course set menu of deliciously healthy food plus tea, coffee and petit fours, plus you can bring your own booze as it will be an unlicensed event. A great way to have an evening out without breaking the bank!

   I have taken inspiration from my favourite cuisine, Italian! The evening will give you a great chance to sample some of the dishes that I love to cook and teach and it will be held in the lovely surroundings of Macknade Fine Foods, Faversham.

  I will share the menu with you later in the week and all of the booking details will accompany that.

   In the mean time, lets get cooking! You can book the next My Deliciously Healthy Kitchen cookery class on Saturday 23rd February at Witherdens Hall, Wingham just click here:
http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/event/5073862058